Hello, lovely! I am so excited for today’s tutorial of the Twisted Braid! This is my go-to hair style, especially for Spring and Summer! Ready to get started?
1. I always start with my hair curled. These are yesterday’s curls, because I like a more calm curl for this hairstyle! Start with your hair in a middle part, and take a section of hair on one side of the part and split it into two sections. All you need to do is twist these two sections around each other. Repeat on the opposite side of the part.
2. Secure both of your twists together on the back of your head with a clear elastic. Once it is secure, flip the pony back through the center of the two twists. For extra help, see video!
3. Take 3 sections of hair and do a regular three strand braid.
4. Leave a few inches at the bottom, then combine the three stands and separate them into two strands so that you can do a fishtail for the remainder of the braid.
5. Once you get to the bottom, secure with a clear elastic and begin pulling your braid and twists apart.
6. After you have pulled it apart to your liking, you are done! How easy was that?!
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel or follow me on Instagram (@sincerelyhales) so you don’t miss out on any looks! As always, if you have a look you’d like me to recreate just send me an email at email@example.com :)