Acrylic Beauty Box: Original Beauty Box
Keeping all my makeup organized has always been a big deal to me. Having all my makeup in one big bag just never worked for me. It drove me crazy having to dig through my bag to find what I needed. Luckily, about a year ago I found Original Beauty Box. This company is like a dream come true for any makeup lover! They have tons of options to organize your makeup. From lipstick holders, to spinning towers, to the beauty boxes themselves!
So how do I keep all my makeup organized? Here are my 5 tips to help any makeup lover organized.
1. Invest in a vanity! Even if it is just a small desk (with a drawer) and a lighted mirror. You can get a cheap desk at Target or Ikea that has a drawer for extra storage. Having a vanity creates a lot of space to keep all your products.
2. Keep your brushes separated. I always keep my face brushes separate from my eye brushes. That way, when I need a brush I know exactly where to look and don’t have to scramble through things.
3. Get a canister (I got mine at Target for $7) to keep cotton balls and Q-tips in. You never know when you are going to have a mess-up that needs removed!
4. Get a lipstick organizer! Having my lipstick organized makes life so much easier. I got my lipstick holder from Original Beauty Box, and I also have it separated by color (so if you are crazy like me, you can organize by color too;)
5. Get a beauty box! You need one of these! It has helped me to keep so much more organized. They have all different sizes so if you aren’t a makeup maniac, you don’t need to get a huge one!
Bonus Tip: Keep some fresh flowers on your vanity. Nothing is better than starting off your day getting ready next to some gorgeous flowers!
Here is how I keep my Beauty Box organized:Top Drawer: In my top drawer I keep my lipstick liners, lip primers, lipglosses, and my tweezers. This drawer is fairly thin.
My next drawer is the second thinnest, and I use it to store all my eyeshadows.
Next I have all my mascara, brow, and face creams and lotions. This drawer is separated down the middle (moveable) and I also got a little container to keep my mascara separated.
All my blushes, highlighters, and airbrush tools are in my next drawer. This also has a separater that you can move around.
My bottom drawer has all my favorites! All my foundation, BB Creams and CC Creams, and powders are in this drawer. I had to get a compact organizer for this drawer.
As you can see, I have PLENTY of room to grow into this box. Seriously I did not expect it to be this big, but it was a pleasant surprise. I got a few different smaller acrylic organizers to keep my big box even more organized.
My vanity space is easily one of my favorite spots in my room. It just makes me so happy! I highly recommend getting one of these boxes to help you keep organized. I promise you will love it!
Brought to you by Original Beauty Box.